Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yum!


I love cheesecake.  I don't think there is a more perfect dessert in the entire world. I love the texture of a well made cheesecake, and the variety of flavors is almost endless.  My favorite is the turtle cheesecake. I mean, who doesn't love chocolate, caramel, and nuts. Yum!

My kids love cheesecake, too.  Kasi prefers a plain cheesecake, without any fruit on it or in it.  Sometimes I can get her to eat a piece of chocolate cheesecake, but if she was able to choose any kind, it would be a plain New York Cheesecake. Ryan will eat just about any type, but I think his favorite is a chocolate one.  Brandi loves strawberry cheesecake.  This means that whenever I think about buying cheesecake, a sampler pack (like the one above) is sure to please all the cheesecake lovers in my house.

I have attempted to make a home made, from scratch cheesecake in the past, and while it came out absolutely delicious, it didn't taste near as good as one I could buy, and it was a lot of work.  And pretty expensive.  Who knew that buying a ready to eat cheesecake would be cheaper (and yummier!) than making my own?

No comments: