Saturday, May 19, 2012

Financial Aide

College is expensive, there is no doubt about that. I have two kids in high school, and I worry every day how they are going to afford to go to college.  Ryan will be a junior next year, and Kasi will be a sophomore.  Like I did, they will have to pay for their own college tuition, which I hate, but can't really do anything about.  They will both apply for financial aide, which can be confusing.  The following graphic was designed to help take a little bit of the confusion out of the process. Check it out if you are like me, and have kids heading in that direction, or if you are going to back to school yourself.
Navigating the financial aid system infographic by Southern New Hampshire University, SNHU.EDU
Brought to You by SNHU.EDU Online College Programs

No comments: