Thursday, May 31, 2012

Out Of School For Summer

I can not believe the kids are already out of school for the summer.  This year is going by so fast! I have a feeling that Christmas is going to sneak up on us before we know it.  Last year, I wasn't able to get the kids much, because I was short on money. I do not want that to happen again this year.  They insisted that what I was able to afford was more than enough, and I know they meant it, but I want to do better this year. That means I need to start shopping now.

Each of my kids have different tastes. Brandi is my girly girl.  She loves to wear dresses and have her hair done "just right" every single day. She is very picky when it comes to her clothes. I bet if I could find some louben dresses in her size she would be in heaven.  She also loves earring and necklaces. For the past few years, I have made sure that there was at least one of each of those things under the tree, especially ladybug themed ones.  The kids loves ladybugs.

Kasi is more of a jeans and tshirt kind of girl.  In fact, that is what you will find her in everyday.  She has a bad habit of always wearing a jacket, too.  This drives me crazy, because even though it has been ninety degrees outside, she still insists on wearing jackets.  Maybe she will find a windbreaker lightweight or two under the tree this year.

Ryan is going to be easy to shop for.  He recently dropped his brand new cell phone, which I paid a pretty good sum of money for, into the creek.  I was able to get him a new phone, but it was the cheapest one the store carried.  I know he wants a more sophisticated phone again, so that is a priority for me.  It won't be an android or an iphone, because they are not supported by my carrier, but it will be something similar to one of those.  I wonder if a marc by marc jacob wristlet for iphone 4s would work on whatever I get him?

All I know is that if I start shopping now, I may be able to have a good bit of things for each of them when Christmas rolls around.

No comments: