Thursday, May 31, 2012

Vacationing In London

I have had quite a week at work.  You can probably tell by my abundance of posts relating to vacationing that I am ready to get away.  I am ready to have fun and relax without worrying about anything. My problem is that I really can not afford to go anywhere.  And I'm afraid of flying. But, that doesn't mean I can't get online, do a little research, and dream about all the places I would love to visit.

One place that sounds absolutely beautiful is France.  Have any of you ever been? I found this one website all about London apartments that is run by a sweet family who have lived in London all their lives.  They can easily make traveling simple for you, because they know all the "must see" places, and they can help you plan out your vacation to get the most out of every day that you are there.  I love the thought of actually renting London apartments instead of staying in a hotel.  It kind of makes the whole experience more homey, if you know what I mean.  I bet they will have a lot of business with the upcoming Olympics that are being held there.  There probably isn't a hotel room to be found during that time.

There are other places I would love to someday visit.  For now, though, I am looking forward to a quiet weekend at home with a good book.  It's not quite the same thing as flying away to somewhere exotic, but it will have to do.

No comments: