Friday, June 8, 2012

Kendall Schmidt

My kids love watching television.  A lot of the shows they like to watch I can not stand.  In fact, I usually have to leave the room because they are that annoying to me.  There are a few shows that I like, one of which is Big Time Rush. For those of you who don't know, this is a show about a group of friends who form a boy band, and all the misadventures that befall them.  It's funny, and the music is pretty good.

Kendall Schmidt is one of the stars of the show.  He plays Kendall, the lead singer of the group.  He has also had guest roles on a bunch of other shows, including ER, which just so happens to be my all time favorite television show.  Of course I had to look up what his role was, just to see which episode he was on.  It is one titled "Shifts Happen", and he played a character named Damian.  Of course I am going to have to look this episode up online to watch it, because I can't picture it right off the top of my head.

Maybe I'll do that tonight. I mean, I have nothing better to do.

1 comment:

Noner said...

Big Time Rush is actually one that I just can't watch. I have to change the channel every time it comes on.