Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Eyes

I have always wished that I had blue eyes.  My eyes are a hazel green color, and while they are pretty (if I do say so myself!), there is just something about blue eyes that I love.  In fact, with the exception of one, every guy I have ever dated has had blue eyes.  My kids all have blue eyes, too.

Nowadays, I have the option of making my eyes blue with colored contacts.  I was looking on Lenstore.co.uk, and there are so many different options available.  I really like the dark blue contacts, until I saw the purple ones.  How cool would it be to walk around with purple eyes! They even had yellow contacts, which I find just a little bit freaky.  I mean, other than for Halloween, what reason would there be to walk around with yellow eyes?


Unfortunately, I have tried wearing contact lenses in the past, and it didn't exactly work out well.  I could not stand having something in my eye. They didn't hurt or anything.  It was more of a mental thing, I think.  I guess that means I'll just have to live with my boring hazel eyes.

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

My Late Father had Hazel eyes,I thought that was so cool.I felt that made hin unique.