Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF

We made it through the school week. Yeah!! No notes home, no detention, and no fighting. I can breathe a sigh of relief, at least until Monday. I can't believe the school year is almost over. Only 3 1/2 weeks left. Then it's sleeping in, swimming, and fishing. I can't believe that I will have two kids in middle school next year. I can't possibly be that old!Terra, I read your comment and I honestly never thought about it that way. You teach me things all the time. You rock!Tomorrow we are taking the kids to have that picture done. It should be a huge pain in the butt, but I know it will be worth it cause those shots are always beautiful. Especially with my kids in it. Day 4 on WW. I lost another pound, and am carefully counting every point. Junior, on the other hand, is "kinda" counting his points. Yet he gets on the scale this morning and has lost 9 pounds. Don't get me wrong. I am SOOOOOOO proud of him. It is just wrong that men can lose weight faster and easier than women. I'm just saying.Until next time.....

No comments: