Monday, June 18, 2007

Another 100 freakin' Questions

ANOTHER 100 FREAKIN QUESTIONS!
1. How old will you be in five years?I refuse to acknowledge the fact that I will be 40!
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?Since I just woke up, I'll say it will probably be my kids!
3. How tall are you?I hope 5 feet, but who knows for sure. Let's just say short!
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?My Sister's coming!!!!!!!!
5. What's the last movie you saw?Tremors
6. Who was the last person you called?Tami
7. Who was the last person to call you?Tami
8. What was the last text message you received?I don't text
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail?I can't remember
10. Do you prefer to call or text?Call ~ I don't have a cell phone
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?It's X-rated!
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorcedMarried, but not to each other
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?Last weekend
14. What color are your eyes?Greenish!
15. What time did you wake up today?The alarm went off at 8, didn't get up til 8:30
16. What are you wearing right now?my bathing suit and a pair of shorts
17. What is your favorite christmas song?Montgomery Gentry ~ Merry Christmas From The Family
18. Where is your favorite place to be?In The Pool
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?Waiting anywhere ~ I'm very impatient
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?Hawaii ~ as long as they build a bridge!
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?Right where I am ~ happy, happy, joy, joy!
22. Do you tan or burn?Burn first, then tan, tan, tan!
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?The Boogie Man from the Halloween movies!
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?My husband ~ he's a schmuck!
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?3
26. How big is your bed?queen
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?Desktop
29. What color are your sheets?white
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?Two
31. What is your favorit e season?Winter ~ I Christmas!
32. What do you like about fall?Leaves changing
33. What do you like about winter?Christmas, snow, piling under blankets to stay warm!
34. What do you like about the summer?Swimming, baby!
35. What do you like about spring?flowers starting to bloom
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?3 ~ New York, South Carolina, and North Carolina, briefly
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?Too many to count
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?Flip~flops
39. Are you a social person?No. The thought of socializing with other people makes me anxious
40. What was the last thing you ate?Leftover chicken and fries from Long John Silvers
41. What is your favorite restaurant?Anywhere they serve Chinese Food
42. What is your favorite ice cream?Chocolate with peanut butter swirls and it is HARD to find!
43. What is your favorite dessert?Dutch crimb apple pie
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?Tomato with potato in it
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?I don't like jelly. Too sticky!
46. Do you like Chinese food?Please refer to question #41!
47. Do you like coffee?No. Adults drink coffee, and I refuse to grow up!
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?Not as much as I should
49. What do you drink in the morning?Diet Sprite. In the morning, afternoon, evening, and night!
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?Yup. I sleep on the left. The right is pushed against the waal so that Brandi doesn't fall off during the night. I don't sleep with my husband, I sleep with my 5 year old.
52. Do you know how to play poker?Yes. My siblings and I used to play with our Pop-Pop, who passed away a few years ago. I will always remember "deuces and jacks, the man with the axe, pair of 7's takes all" when I think of him!
53. Do you like to cuddle?Depends on my mood, but mostly no.
54. Have you ever been to Canada?No
55. Do you have an addictive personality?I think so
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?At home. If I had a choice and a million dollars, I'd never cook again! I would still bake, though!
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?My mother's cousin had a baby girl the same day I was born. I don't remember her name.
59. Do you want kids?I'll keep the ones I have and look forward to having Grandkids someday. Someday far, far away!
60. Do you speak any other languages?I took Spanish in school, but to say I speak it would be a lie!
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?Yes, when I was little I had stiches in the top of my head. I don't remember how, but we were in the car fooling around, and I ended up with a cut on my head.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?Yes. Again when I was little my mom was in an accident and Me and my brother were in the car and had to ride with her to the hoispital
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?Definately a pool. It's clean and doesn't have fish!
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?I don't fly!
65. Do you know how to drive stick?The only thing I drive is my riding mower!
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?CD's. And I don't do it often.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?My wedding ring, my engagement ring, and my mom's engagement ring from my dad. She gave it to me on the day I got married.
68. What is your favorite TV show?There are so many, but My absolute favorite is ER
69. Can you roll your tongue?No
70. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?Nope
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?No cell phone, remember?
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?No, but my mom saved my baby blankets and I used them for my daughters
74. What red object is closest to you right now?A stuffed bear with hearts and flowers that Junior gave me for Valentine's Day!
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?If I think about it, but mostly no.
76. Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed?I don't have a closet, but the bathroom door in my room is always closed.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?I refuse to pick. What a horrible question!
78. Do you flirt a lot?No. I'm too shy and fat!
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?definately barbeque sauce
80. What is your favorite food?Right now, egg rolls. It changes often, though.
81. Can you change the oil on a car?NO. That's what I have a husband for!
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?No, that would require driving.
83. Have you ever run out of gas?Only in the lawnmower!
84. What is your usual bedtime? During the summer, whenever I feel like it!
85. What was the last book you read?I'm almost done with The 6th Target by James Patterson
86. Do you read the newspaper?Sometimes!
87. What the last Magazine you bought.Star....I have Women's Day delivered
89. Do you watch soap operas?No.
90. Do you dance in the car?I don't dance ANYWHERE!
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?I am a picture freak, so the top of my desk is lined with pictures of my kids, and all my nieces and nephews.
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?The price of produce
94. What is your favorite candle scent?Vanilla
95. What is your favorite board game?I don't have a favorite, I love most games
97. When was the last time you attended church?In May, for my nieces dedication.
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?I don't really have one that stands out. I liked all my teachers. I was always the kid put on charge or who ran errands cause my teachers liked me too.
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?One night, and that was one night too many!
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?Ryan. He rubbed my back the other night when it was bothering me!

No comments: