Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Early Bird Catches The Worm

.......or the good deal at the yard sale! I've been up for a while. I went to bed early last night with the help of valium. My back has a knot in it, and I thought the valium would help release it. Not so much. I'm about to hop in the shower to see if hot water will help. Yesterday, me and the kids went shopping for Father's Day gifts for Junior. The kids had so much fun picking things out. They got him a fishing basket ( a thing that holds the fish you've caught), a minnow basket ( a thing that holds the bait) and a bunch of little things for fishing. This is the first year in a long time that I've had my own money to spend on him. It's a good feeling!So I'm off. I want to hit some yard sales on the way to Del's this morning. I'll let you know if I find any good deals! Have a wonderful day!!!!!

No comments: