Friday, June 29, 2007

The Great Ant Invasion

I woke up this morning, got the kids up, told them to eat breakfast. Kasi says, "there's ants by the sink in the kitchen". I go investigate. Yup, Ants. Tons of them. Going up my wall, all over the counter, disgusting! I hate all bugs. Ant are gross cause they are little, and you can never kill them all. There are always a few who escape. I am on a mission today to find some good ant spray. I have to work at 8, so they will have the rest of the day to enjoy theirs lives, cause tonight there will be slaughter at the Wylie residence! Speaking of dying, I am sitting here listening to ......my ipod! Yeah! I don't know what happened, but it decided it wanted to live. I think I might have gotten it too hot by leaving it my bag over at Del's. I'm just sooooo happy it's alive! I know, get a life. Little things make me happy.I guess I should go. We were quite busy yesterday, and I know Del wants to open as early as possible today. Have a great day!

No comments: