Thursday, June 28, 2007

Not Quite So Lazy Days Of Summer

I am exhausted again. I didn't get to work til noon, but I cleaned this morning, swam a little, and then went and had some Chinese for lunch. Yummy! I didn't get home til 7:30, and this is the first time I'm able to sit for a moment. Produce isn't easy at all. My back is killing me. My heart is too. I can definately tell I've been drinking too much caffeine. I'm developing some nice muscle tone as well, so I guess it's all good.I am getting ready to have a funeral for my ipod. I think it has finally given up the fight. For a few weeks now, I've been having trouble getting it to hold a charge. Today, I can't even get the stupid thing to turn on at all. Even when I connect to the computer. Oh well, for the price I paid, I definately got my moneys worth.Okay, I'm off to bed. I need to be at work by 7:30, and I'm ready for some sleep. Until next time......

No comments: