Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Construction Zone...Hard Hat Required

Today was quite a day. Del made a few changes. He decided to move the stand back, farther away from the road. He hired a flat bed tow truck to come move the shed we keep all the produce in. I was so nervous. I couldn't watch. We were already set up, so we had to move all the tables and coolers out of the way. They were bunched up in the middle of the yard, and people still stopped. Or should I say, we sat there with no customers until Junior went to get me lunch. As soon as I started to eat, people stopped. And more people stopped. I never did get to eat hot food. Anyway, once the building was moved, Del decided to have gravel delivered to make a parking lot. They got two loads in, and will be back in the morning to deliver the rest. I won't have to go into work until Del calls. There is no point me going over if I can't set up. Maybe that will give me the chance to do some laundry and housecleaning in the morning. Even with all the craziness, we still made over $200 today. Not bad.I am tired. And hot. I just can not cool down. I haven't been able to shower yet cause Junior has been getting ready to go to work. Maybe that will help. I wanted to swim, but it was thundering when we got home. Hopefully we'll be able to swim in the morning a little.I really have nothing else to say. I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: