Friday, June 1, 2007

A Long Day

I am so tired. I think I finally fell asleep around 2:30 this morning. Del didn't call for Ryan, but I heard the guy hammering on the roof aroung 7. Brandi was right, that freakin' guy was loud. But our roof is finished, and that is the important thing. I was at Del's by 9:45, and left there around 5:30. The girls, even Faith, were so good. Ryan stayed here with Junior helping to pick up our yard and stuff. I set the girls up in a little area between the building, tables, fence, and myself. There was no way they could get to the road except through me. I know, Nicole, you were a little nervous, as I would be too, but I hope you saw that they were safe. I wouldn't go up there if I thought they weren't. Anyway, when we got home I was so hot. I was dying to get in the pool. That lasted about 2 seconds. I can't breathe. My cold is settling in my chest and I'm wheezing now. Not good, I know. My nose is so red I look like Rudolph! So being in the pool with all the chlorine didn't feel too good. It made my chest hurt worse. I'm supposed to go back in the morning, but I think I'll wait to see how I feel. Hopefully I will be able to fall asleep early tonight. I know I was rambling last night. Probably didn't make too much sense. I promise if I'm up tonight, I won't write! I did find those cute little smily guys. How funny is the ipod one! Anyway, I'm off to fix a simple supper, ham and cheese crescent rolls. Until tomorrow...

No comments: