Thursday, July 3, 2008

No TT

I just ain't got it in me today! I was going to do a list of 13 reasons I'm looking forward to monday....yeah, that didn't happen! lol! I could only come up with one reason why I'm dreading monday. But, I'm trying not to think of that today, so let's move on, shall we?Summer has been really boring so far. The kids spend all day amusing themselves, which is nice. Having the cable turned off was a blessing in disguise. Instead of spending the day in front of the tv, they have to find things to do. And for the most part they have. There has been a lot of bike riding, and playing school (imagine that!). Tea parties and little people, barbies and hotwheels. They are using their imaginations, and that's a wonderful thing!Today they're all having their teeth cleaned. The dentist office is about 40 minutes away, so it will be nice to relax in the car. The radio doesn't work, but I have my mp3, and in addition to the soothing sounds it plays into my ears, it also blocks out the kids!!!!So whatever your thursday brings, have a good one!

No comments: