Monday, September 29, 2008

Who's Like You?

This looks so cool! The MyTrybe similar people widget connects you with people who have the same interests as you. Are you looking for someone who shares your sense of humor? This widget will match you with people who do. It will even rate how similar you are to that person. How cool is that? I know I love finding blogs written by people who love the things I do. It would be great exposure for your blog, too, allowing you to share your likes and dislikes. I think the best part is that it is free. I know I want to learn more & get the widget. I'm excited to see who shares my interests.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I did this one too! Ok not really I was working but hubby did this one for me lol isn't he great!

Tammy said...

You find the neatest things. I'm going to check this out.