Friday, October 10, 2008

Need A Date?

The first time I met my husband was on a blind date. My best friend's husband's sister's husband was his best friend. I had just moved from New York to South Carolina, and didn't know very many people. I was working at a fast food restaurant, and met my best friend there. She claimed to know the perfect guy for me, and it turns out that she was right. I met my husband on December 22, and exactly six months later, on June 22, we were married. I don't think I am the only person in this world who needs a little help finding their perfect mate, the person they were destined to be with. With True.com, you can create a profile, and meet people who share your interests. I was reading some of their success stories, and it amazing how easy it can be finding your true love. It could be a smile, or common interests, or just a "feeling" you get from reading someones profile. Whatever it is, meeting people couldn't be easier. True.com even offers informative articles, giving advice on how to handle that first face to face meeting, and tips to keep you safe, online and off. So if you are still looking for that special someone, check out True.com. Since you can search for free and sign up for free, you have nothing to lose. You just might have a lifetime of happiness to gain.
Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i love the story of how you and your hubby met. that is so sweet. and thank goodness for all the people that you both knew that brought you two together. ;)

funny that you posted about this recently and I just posted today about Bryan and I. still can't believe we have been together for 8 yrs although sometimes it feels like a lot longer and some days it feels like only a few years.
weird.

xoxoxo