Friday, December 5, 2008

Awards To Pass Along

I received these two awards from Lindsay at Glamorous Housewife. Thanks Lindsay!



Here are the rules that you agree to when you accept this award:

“When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. List if you can and/or dare at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!”

1. I love pajamas. If I could avoid getting dressed every day, I would. There is nothing more comfy than a warm pair of pj's.

2. I am loyal to my family and friends. I also expect loyalty in return.

3. I dislike overly needy people.

4. Like a child, I hate being told I can not do something. It only makes me want to do it more.

5. I really wish the above statement applied to losing weight....

6. I have a lot of irrational fears...one of which prevents me from driving.

7. I know they are irrational, yet I can not stop feeling the way I do.

8. I have an addictive personality. I do things to the extreme, which is not always a good thing.

9. I have a very laid back personality.

10. I am always early. I can not stand being late, and having to walk into a room full of people.

So, there are my ten things. Now I must pass this along to seven deserving blogs.

My choices:

carrie ~ rantings of a woman

jenn ~ crazy, magic....

crystal ~ everyday life...

tammy ~ mom knows everything

frigga ~ any apples

jennifer ~ a "sample"...

kristen ~ mighty morphin' mama

tammy ~ crazy mom...

shhhh...don't tell...that's eight!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came to tag you with the Friendship meme and you're tagging me with something else. ;o)

MaricrisG said...

Hey Congrats on your awards!

Kristin said...

I just wanted to tell you Hi and I'm in Texas now..and we are all safe and sound..and have been so busy...and just got our internet up today..and family will be here this weekend, so it won't be until Monday before I have time to read/write in bloggy land...but thank you for your sweet thoughts..and....yup..I think that covers it for now...Have a wonderful weekend!! (and happy belated birthday to your little girl...to think of the day my little girls will turn seven...goes by quickly, doesn't it?)

Jackie said...

Congratulations and you made some great picks.:-)

Carnation said...

congrats on your awards. ec dropping

Anonymous said...

Hey those picks are awesome! congratulations on your awards!

Jennifer said...

THANK YOU!! :)

I knew all those things about you on your list!! :) You are awesome, you forgot to write that!! :) that is of course why you got these awards and why we all love you so much!! :)

YOU ROCK!!! i'm glad to call you my friend!!

lots of love!!
xoxoxox

Gretchen said...

Congrats on your award!