Monday, December 1, 2008

Bye-Bye Wrinkles

What do you give the person who has everything this holiday season? I have a sister who is so hard to shop for, because she has everything. Yes, everything! I started thinking about maybe makeup or perfume, but it is very difficult to know what colors go well with her complexion, or what scents she prefers. I know she likes to look nice, and takes a lot of pride in her appearance, so that got me thinking about maybe a face cream or something to keep wrinkles at bay. She doesn't approve of plastic surgery, but I don't think she would mind using a product that can offer similar results.

I found Dermalastyl online, and it sounds like the perfect product for her. Using a small amount of cream on her face twice a day can help reduce the appearance of the wrinkles she already has, and help prevent new wrinkles from forming. Granted, she doesn't have a lot of wrinkles, but she is almost forty, and let's face it, it's just a matter of time. I know I have some wrinkles forming. I might need to get some of this stuff for myself. At $89.00 for a two month supply, I might just hint around to hubby that I want some for Christmas. They even offer a 100% money back guarantee, so there is nothing to lose but wrinkles.
Post?slot_id=27421&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: