Monday, December 1, 2008

What Holiday Are You?

I saw this over on tammy's blog and had to play along...


You Are Christmas



More than most people, you are able to find magic in life's small moments.

Traditions mean a lot to you, and you tend to be quite nostalgic.

You are a giving, kind person who really understands the true meaning of holidays.

You inspire others to be as altruistic and caring as you are.

What makes you celebrate: Tradition and a generous spirit

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The storyteller. You like to recount memories with everyone.

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Give a gift to everyone you know

5 comments:

Donna said...

You are All these things and more sweetie!!!hughugs

Jennifer said...

you DEFINITELY are CHRISTMAS!! :)

I love this. I think that I'm going to play along too! :)

it might not be tonight because I am trying to visit some blogs and leave some love, since I have been a BIG slacker lately!! :)

PLUS bryan is spackeling the bedroom tonight so I think I should try to help him some... although he said staying out of his way will be the best help. ;)

xoxoxo

P and J Crafts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P and J Crafts said...

Sorry that was me that deleted the comment. Messed it up! lol

Merry Christmas!

You've been nominated for the Marie Antoinette award! When you have time, go to my blog, http:/pandjcrafts.blogspot.com and pick it up! :-)

Carrie said...

this will be interesting to see how it turns out this year????last year I was Christmas!