Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm Having A Party!

You are cordially invited to my Tupperware Online Party! I am hosting this Online Party to tell you about all of the great products Tupperware has to offer to simplify your kitchen, home, and life! Please click any of the shopping links to begin browsing through products and special offers available through my Online Party.



Be sure to click on any shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Online Party. My Tupperware Online Party will last until Dec. 16, 2008 (EST). If you have any questions, please let me know. Or you may visit my Tupperware Consultant's Web site, Jennifer Wylie.


So, grab a drink...



...and a snack...

...don't forget the cake...

...and order some Tupperware!

I almost forgot to mention....there will be party gifts!
Place an order and be entered into the drawing for free tupperware!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

very cool stuff... and i'm glad that you are selling tuberware, i love the stuff. but unfortunatly right now i'm tight on cash and am not able to order. if it were a diff time or things were diff with out money situation, i would gladly order a bunch. i'm going over to check it out. :) maybe i can get my mom to buy some goodies for me. :)

xoxoxo

ps love the cake pictures!! wow!! i would love to make something that pretty. although i'm not sure i'd let anyone eat it. lol

and damn those snacks look mighty good!! yummm!! :)

Rebecca said...

I love tupperware!!! Okay, I love boxes and storage containers of all sorts. Too bad I'm broke :( Good luck though, I hope you sell a lot!!!! :)

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Cool! Going to check it out. Good luck with your new business!

Carrie said...

sounds like fun! I will see if there is anything I need and of course check the money situation...more dancing fees GRRRRR

Tammy said...

What a great idea! I'll go check it out tomorrow and see if I need anything.