Monday, January 12, 2009

Cocolate Covered Pretzels

Have you seen these 100 calorie packs of chocolate covered pretzels? They are YUMMY! Talk about satisfying your sweet and salty cravings at the same time. I was a little wary when I bought them, but they are delicious. They give you enough to hit the spot, but not too many, so you don't feel bad about eating them. Seriously, go try them. You won't be sorry...unless you eat every pack at one time. I am totally not responsible if that happens! lol!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I haven't seen the pretzels here yet! I will have to go looking for them now, they look and sound sooo goood :0)

miss ya!

Teena in Toronto said...

I haven't seen them. I've bought their cookies, though.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen those ones here yet, but I pack the 100 calorie cookies and crackers in Aurora's lunches for school.

Tammy said...

These are yummy!!!