Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm Back!

I am finally starting to feel better. This cold knocked me on my behind. I took some NyQuil Friday night, so I pretty much slept all day yesterday. I do not do well with any kind of medicine. But, it was what my body needed, because when I got up this morning, I was finally able to breathe again. My chest feels a little congested, but overall I am feeling quite a bit better.

My computer needed a complete makeover, so I am using my old one while my brother fixes all my bugs. The problem with this one is that the USB ports don't work, so I can't download my pictures off my camera. I used my sister's computer to put my zoo pictures on a CD so I could share those, but until I get my computer back, I can't post pictures. I know, you're all broken up about this! lol!

I am also able to drop ecards again! It must have been one of the virus' on my other computer that wouldn't let me do it. Now I am happily dropping 300 a day again, and hopefully my numbers will go back down. It's amazing to me how fast they climbed when I wasn't dropping. On PPP, my real rank went from around 450 to over 1200 in the week or so I wasn't dropping. Hopefully it won't take too long to get my numbers down again.

I am relieved the kids go back to school tomorrow. I need a vacation! I have been so busy their whole break, and I need some "me" time. I'm not sure how bedtimes will work tonight. I tried the past couple of nights to get them back into their routine, but Brandi was still up around 11 last night, and then slept until after 10 this morning. I have a feeling I am going to have a cranky, crabby kid in the morning! lol!

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday, and I'll be around later.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back ^^'
I like this blog
I've followed you.
You can follow me, if you want :)

Carrie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! HUGS!!!

My kiddies go back to school tomorrow and they are excited! Here too we have some bedtime routines to get adjusted to.

Take care and enjoy you "me time" tomorrow!

miss ya

bcmomtoo said...

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better.

If your header is any indication of the craziness that's been going on around your house, no wonder you're ready for them to go back to school!

Kristin said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling better!!
I hope the kids have a smooth transition back into school with their sleeping schedule having to change a bit!
I know what you mean about nyquil...I don't like to take medicine either...but if I have a bad cold..Then nyquil knocks me right out!

Mary said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better. I was having trouble with ecards too. I had to clear the cache.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad school is back again. It's nice to get back to my usual schedule.

Jennifer said...

i'm such a looser friend. i read this, swore i commented on it... and then came by and realized that i didn't comment. duh!! sorry.

i'm glad you are feeling better. we have some cold floating around here too. yuck.

i didn't even atempt to have bedtime schedules till the night before school... i'm a slacker mom. lol

i'm glad that everyone is on schedule now. :)

hope the germs stay far far away from you and your family!!

xoxoxo