Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Slap

Okay, so I just watched Biggest Loser.

I wanted to reach into that television and slap Tracy.

Why is that?

I find her so fake...I don't buy the tears at all.

Too bad Julio had to leave...I so wanted her to go.

2 comments:

StaceyC4 said...

YES! YES!! YES!!! I just posted about that today too! I can't even watch it anymore because she is SO dis likable (and that's putting it nicely).

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

I couldn't believe how stupid Tracy was the week before when she traded her trainer in for just a 2 lb. advantage and then ate 4 cupcakes just to have the power to choose who should weigh in for each team. No wonder no one likes her! She must have really worked out well though to lose 11 lbs. and get to stay. It was kind of sad though that no one clapped for her then.

She really won't be missed once they boot her out. I liked how the trainers yelled at her though! Not that it did any good.