Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I have so many things to be thankful for...
  • my husband
  • my children
  • my mom
  • my dad
  • my siblings
  • my nieces and nephews
  • the house I live in...even though I hate it...there are people who have nowhere to live
  • the food in our cabinets
  • that my husband is employed...again, so many people are not
  • my friends...who are like my family
  • izea...they afford me the opportunity to work from home and be with my kids every day
  • and all of you...who read this little old blog and support me in every way
I love you all!

9 comments:

Angel said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Hope u have a good one! :)

Ann said...

Wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Great list of thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Nova said...

happy thanksgiving to you and to your family...

like your page, would you like to exchange links with me? please let me know

Frugal Vicki said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new picture heading! I hope you had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving with that beautiful family!

StaceyC4 said...

Belated Happy Thanksgiving! I LOVE the new look. The picture is fabulous!

StaceyC4 said...

Belated Happy Thanksgiving! I LOVE the new look. The picture is fabulous!

ellen said...

I joined the camera critters. Hope you can find time to visit my very first entry to this meme. Thank you and God bless. Indeed a blessing to see you around.

http://mariellewhatmattersmost.blogspot.com
http://www.ellenheartbeats.com
http://www.ellentinytreasures.com

Carrie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. He have many many things to be thanksful for. You have one amazing family Jenn!