Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Single Pink Rose

Beautiful, right?
Junior got this for me over the weekend, just cause he loves me.
And because we had a little fight.
It's amazing how a $2 rose from the supermarket can make a girl feel loved.

So, I am thinking about taking the day off tomorrow from blogging. My eyes have been bothering me, and I think it's from sitting here all day long, every day.
But, if I know me, I will still be checking opps, so you might hear from me.
Hopefully not, but you never know.

7 comments:

StaceyC4 said...

It's not my eyes that are bothering me from sitting at the computer, but my knees! I think I need a new computer desk chair but I don't want to spend the money on one!

Donna said...

Its beautiful...take a rest!hughugs

Tracy said...

Beautiful rose.

Smart man

Frugal Vicki said...

That is too sweet! What a good boy you have there! I like the new header, very calming!

Vixen said...

Smart boy. And sweet too. Enjoying your day off? I hope so!

Tammy said...

It sounds like you have a lot of love around you. Your rose is beautiful.

Carrie said...

There is nothing better than those just because moments!

You are one lucky girl!