Thursday, November 5, 2009

Who's Got Talent?


So what did you think? I absolutely love this song, and he sings it so well. Are you wondering who he is? His name is Randall Richards and he is trying to get on the program, America's Got talent. He is a father of five and grandfather of 4, and it is his dream to sing on that popular program.

I have never watched it myself. I know, I know. It's just that I have certain programs that I watch that come on at the same time. I am assuming it is like American Idol, where you perform in front of the judges and they decide who makes it to the finals. Those of you who do watch can answer this question for me. Does it ever get to the point where America gets to vote, or is it purely based on the judges? And who are the judges? Isn't one of them Piers something or other? I remember him from The Celebrity Apprentice, and I hated him. I hope he is nicer to the contestants.

So is there something we can do to help this guy make his dreams come true? Go check out his youtube video, and click on the "like" button. Let's give him some encouragement!

No comments: