Monday, June 21, 2010

The Fairly Odd Parents

The Fairly OddParents is one of the shows that I most enjoy watching with my children. This is due to the fact that the show can be accessed any time through the options and menus provided by my Satellite TV service, which is one reason I chose it when I compared cable tv vs satellite Chicago. Usually, my children enjoy watching television while doing their school work when they return home from school. The option of being able to view the show anytime I like is simply great, and is also very pleasing for my children.

The fairly OddParents is a children's show that is like no other. My children enjoy watching this show for its funny jokes, cool animation, quirky characters, and immense story lines. While the show does not have many deep themes, it mainly focuses on issues that children may face in regards from doing what is right and what is wrong. The show allows my children to gain knowledge about what is right and what is wrong, while also being able to laugh and enjoy themselves during homework time.

Out of all kids shows, The Fairly OddParents is one that stands out. This is due to the fact that my children can have enjoyment while learning and doing their homework. I allow them to view this show while they do their school work due to the fact that it also is teaching them, so either way they are learning. Simply put, The Fairly OddParents is a great show that can be enjoyed by children, teens, and parents alike.

No comments: