Monday, June 21, 2010

I Have No Sense Of Fashion. At All.

I do not know much about fashion.  I am not sure what the hottest trends are right now, or what is the must have item of the season.  I wear simple clothes.  I don't wear makeup.  I am probably a fashion disaster, but that's okay with me.  I do, however, know what I like, and I am loving this leather jacket.  Not for myself, of course, but for Junior.  I think he would look great in it.  It has almost a classic look, which I like.  It's something that he can wear today, and also five years from today.

At least that's my opinion.

It was designed by Bian Variani. Fashion Designer Bian Variani designs for Massari "Be Easy" Music Video Hit's #1 on the Charts. When you watch the video below, check out the orange and white jacket the singer is wearing while leaning up against the car.  That was also designed by Bian Variani.


The colors of that jacket are a little bold for me, but that is what this designer is known for.  In fact, I read that "his signature style can be characterized as sexy to the point of excess, with an unabashed use of vibrant color, streamlined cuts and a high fashion approach to both fabric choices and design".

It doesn't sound like he would design something I would wear, but then again, I'm no celebrity.  At least not to other people. In my own mind, I'm a rockstar!

No comments: