Saturday, August 14, 2010

Go Ahead, You Know You Like Me

I have be seeing a lot of people setting up facebook pages for their blogs, so I figured I would jump on that bandwagon and make one for this blog.  When I went to enter the name of my blog as my kids are my world, I got a message saying someone else has claimed that so I couldn't use it.  Weird.  So, I just added the "blog' on the end, and it went through. 

I am not sure what I am supposed to do now.  Do I just post the links to my posts?  And is that kind of overkill since all my posts auto-post to my facebook page?  Send me some advice, those of you who have a page for your blog.  Or those who don't.  It doesn't matter.  I just need a little guidance. 

4 comments:

bcmomtoo said...

I was wondering the same thing about the overkill. I haven't set up a page, but now I'm wondering if I should do it too - since you and Tammy have done it now. Also, it sounds like waiting too long gives someone else time to take your blog name. How dare they?

jenn said...

Anna ~ I was surprised when I couldn't use my blog name...I didn't think it was a popular one.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I was wondering why your page wasn't your blog name...now I know.

jenn said...

Tammy ~ yeah, a friend pointed out that I might still have my blog on that other profile I had that facebook denies me access to, so I have no idea how to fix things.