Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Send Your Child A FREE Halloween Call - Check Out Santa Claus Greetings Too!

 This is pretty cute.  You can send FREE Halloween Calls and Greeting Cards, Birthday cards and Ecards with music delivered to your phone.  They can be personalized, and I listened to a few of them, and I think my youngest would love it.  I am seriously thinking about having Santa call her.  At almost 9, I know the magic of believing will soon be ending, so I want to make it as special as I can for her this year.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I am having so much fun with this phone greeting site !! LOL If I have my friends cell phone numbers, they are ALL getting a greeting !! LOLOLOL Thanks for sharing the link !! hahahahaaha

jenn said...

Dawn ~ lol! When one of the Saw movies came out a couple of years ago, my sister had one of these sites call me using jigsaw's voice. It was pretty cool.