Friday, September 9, 2011

Uberhumor.com Has Some Funny Pictures

I love to laugh.  I mean, who doesn't?  If there was one thing that my ex and I could always do, it was finding the humor in everything and anything.   The kids and I still laugh all the time.  It's fun.  We laugh at each other and ourselves.

I love finding extremely funny pictures online, too.  And believe me, I have found some good ones.  

You know what just happened?  I clicked that link above, and spent the last 30 minutes looking at pictures.  Funny pictures, amazing pictures, and some pretty funny facebook status updates.  I'm not kidding.  I was looking for a picture to add to this post, and I just kept clicking through the pages.  And I couldn't decide on a picture because they are all great.

What you need to do is visit the site yourself and check it out.  Some of the pictures are a little sexy for me, but the funny ones are great. They also have some pretty amazing shots.  There is this one of camels in the desert at sunset, and you really can't see the camels; you can only see their shadows.  It's awesome. They also have a bunch of shots of money folded in some pretty interesting ways.

Go check it out for yourself.

No comments: