Thursday, October 27, 2011

Babies On The Brain

My new favorite show is Private Practice.  Once I watched every episode of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix, I needed something new to watch, and since Addison is the star of Private Practice, it seemed like a good idea.  Since she is a baby doctor working in an office that also deals with fertility issues, there are a lot of pregnant women and babies on the show.  Seeing all those newborns make me want another baby in the house.  The only problem with that is that I do not want to have another baby.  I don't want to ever be pregnant again.  I don't want to have to worry about stocking up on baby products.  Plus, I have nowhere to put a baby in this apartment.

I wouldn't be opposed to babysitting a baby every now and then if someone wanted to lend me one. I would love to keep one for a couple of days, just long enough to remind myself why I don't want a baby of my own.  As much as I love the smell of a baby, and as much as I enjoy the feel of a baby sleeping in my arms, I know what happens when they grow up.  They turn into monsters with attitudes that talk back and don't listen.

Okay, so maybe I just talked myself out of the baby thing.

No comments: