Monday, November 7, 2011

I Want!

 I used to love to cook.  I probably still do, I just don't have the time.  After working all day, the last thing I want to do is stand over the stove.  The kids hate it, because they live on cereal and sandwiches most nights.  I want to get back into the habit of cooking, though. 

I love looking online for recipes and kitchen gadgets.  I know I have said this before, but if I was to ever buy a house, the kitchen would be the deciding factor in my picking a home.  One of the things I would want is a huge pantry.  I have a small one now, and I am crazy about keeping it organized.  Right now, my biggest annoyance is my canned goods.  I can only stack them so high, and they take up so much room.  I found this can organizer, and I really want it.  Isn't it awesome?

 The best thing is that I also found a shelf reliance coupon that can save me some money.  I really do love coupons, especially when I find them for things I really need (or want!).  And I really want that organizer.  In fact, I want a few of them.  They would make my pantry look great.

1 comment:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I have two of those can organizers, and they are worth every penny!