Saturday, December 10, 2011

Clothes For My Girls

I have been doing laundry all day.  The funny thing is, hardly any of it is mine.  Most of it belongs to my ten year old.  She has more clothes than the rest of us combined.  One of these days I have to find the time to go through her closet and her dresser and weed out all the stuff she has outgrown.  I have a friend who I give all her hand me downs to.  In fact, all my kids need to go through their clothes.  And with Christmas coming up, I know they will all get more clothes, so I really do need to get on top of this.  Or better yet, the kids have the week before Christmas off from school, so maybe I'll just get them to do it themselves.

I am sure once all the stuff that no longer fits is gone Brandi will need some new things.  I was checking out the tea collection wesite, and they have some really cute things.  I found this, and I think it would look adorable on Brandi.
For Kasi, this is perfect.
Yeah, if you know my fourteen at all, you know I'm kidding.  Kasi is all about tshirts and jeans.  She wouldn't be caught dead in something like this.  Now, if I was thinner, I would want it for myself!


No comments: