Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kitchen Lights

I have a huge fluorescent light in my kitchen.  It is one of those long, rectangular ones that you see in grocery stores and restaurants.  I would love to replace it with something more stylish and modern, like the one pictured above.  All the accessories in my kitchen are black and silver, so this fixture would match perfectly.  I have looked at several flush mount ceiling lights and while I like this one best, there are so many to choose from. 

I would love to replace all the lights in this apartment.  Heck, I would love to just be able to paint a wall, but I'm not allowed.  I can not wait until the day I can afford my own place so I can decorate however I want.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I like those fixtures. Apartment complexes are so picky, if your paying for it they should let you do what you want. My apartment complex lets us do whatever we want as long as we paint everything or put anything back before our lease is up. I hope your having a good day.

k and k world said...

nice lamp!