Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mission Tuition

I get so many requests on Facebook for games, sweepstakes, and shopping sites.  Most of the time I just ignore them, because I don't do sweepstakes, I only play one game, and I do not do too much shopping online, unless it's on etsy.  I love etsy!

Today I found out about a shopping site called Mission Tuition . Let me explain how it works.  Simply put, you can shop online through their site and earn cash rewards that are put into a saving account that you can use to send your kids to college. Signing up is free, and you will also get access to coupons you can print out and use to buy groceries or eat at thousands of restaurants nationwide.  You really should check out their list of participating merchants. When you are ready to access your rewards, you can have a check sent to you, or you can have the money transferred to your bank account or college fund.  How cool is that?

I plan on doing a lot of shopping in the next few weeks, thanks to the tax refund I am looking forward to getting.  I can't think of any reason why I shouldn't shop through this site for the things we need.

No comments: