Saturday, March 17, 2012

Why?

Have you ever wondered how some "celebrities" can get away with just about anything?  I am tired of hearing about this person and that person doing something illegal, and just getting a slap on the wrist, if anything.  There must be some good lawyers out there who make a killing defending these people in court. Or making sure they never have to go to court. I would guess that any california criminal lawyer can, and probably does, make a fortune off of these people.

It just bothers me that people with money, or status, can get away with things ordinary, everyday people can't.  I know divorce isn't a criminal matter, but celebrities seem to split up and be divorced mush more quickly than, say, me.  Maybe it's a South Carolina thing, having to wait a year to file.  Maybe every state has their own rules when it comes to that.  Maybe if I lived in California I could be divorced right now. 

All I do know is that if I ever get into any kind of legal trouble, which I never plan on doing, I am going to hire the best los angeles criminal defense lawyer I can afford.

No comments: