Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bulk Beads


I have three other blogs besides this one.  One is a personal one about my weight loss and one is about food.

Bulk BeadsThe third blog is about crafts.  I used to do a lot of crafting before I went back to work, but now I just don't have the time to paint or crochet.  I wish I did, though. I enjoy using my hands to make things.  There have been babies born that didn't get one of my handmade blankets.  Those same babies haven't gotten my handmade name signs either.  I have also been thinking about trying new crafts.

"" I would love to be able to make beautiful jewelry instead of spending so much money buying earrings and bracelets.  There are so many beautiful Bulk Beads out there that I would love to have.  I'm not sure I would be any good at it, but I would love to try. The ones in that picture over there would look beautiful as a bracelet. I have seen some beautiful ones on etsy made from beads like these. I'm thinking one made light colors would be perfect for Easter.  I also wear a lot of black, so maybe one made with black beads with silver accents would be pretty. Recently I bought a brown and turquoise necklace and earring set, and I would love to have a bracelet to match that. The possibilities are endless!

I only recently started wearing jewelry again, so I don't have much.  I have more earrings than anything else.  I would love to add more bracelets to my collection of jewelry, and making them myself would be awesome. Are there any jewelry makers out there who can offer me some advice on how to get started and let me know what tool sand supplies I need?

No comments: