Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dreaming

Have you ever thought about packing up all of your belongings and starting over somewhere you have never been before, and no one knows who you are? I have those thoughts sometimes, especially on days like today, where everything seemed to go wrong.  I won't go into specifics, but let's just say I messed up at work this morning, and called my boss and told him to fire me.  He didn't, of course, but that was just the beginning to a pretty horrible day.

It's days like these that I think about Flats to rent Glasgow, because I can pretty much guarantee that no one would know me there.  I could take the kids, run away, and never look back.  Of course, I would let their dad know where we were, and my family, but I would be content to be on my own.  I would never really do this, but sometimes it is nice to dream.  I could spend hours searching for Flats to rent Edinburgh or Flats to rent Aberdeen online, because these properties are beautiful! I am having a little trouble figuring out exactly how much they cost, because the price is not listed in American currency.  I bet if I searched for a converter online I would see that all these places are way out of my price range.  But, like I said, a girl can dream, right?

No comments: