Thursday, June 14, 2007

June Showers?

I think the saying is April Showers, but it has been raining every afternoon for the past few days. Bad for business. I wasn't that busy today, but the people who did stop, spent money. So in the end it was all good. I have added pictures of the stand and the signs I have been working on. As you can tell, today he cut prices, so I had to cut and tape. The original signs looked better, but what are ya gonna do?I also added 2 pictures of Boo and Faith. You can see that they are sitting in Brandi's closet. I was sitting at the computer, and it got real quiet all of a sudden. So I go looking for the girls. As I pull back the curtain on Brandi's closet, they both look at me with an Uh-oh look. They were in there sneaking fruit snacks! They looked so cute I had to laugh, and of course get the camera!I also put some pictures of my new roof. I know it looks good. I put one of the signs I make too. I am available to make them as gifts, for anyone interested. That's about it for my day. Tomorrow should be a good day. We usually sell lots on Fridays!

No comments: