Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mud Puddles

I am so tired of the mud! My front yard is like one giant mud puddle. When you walk across the grass, you sink because the grass is saturated. I was hoping it would dry up a little with the sun shine we had today, but no such luck. I may have to check out some Scottsdale real estate. I hear it's about 80 degrees in Arizona right now. I bet they don't have any mud. I wouldn't mind going to Arizona on vacation for the next few weeks. I sure won't miss these April showers. Although, I do love the May flowers the rain brings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sick of the rain and puddles here too. Bring on the sun!!!

Tammy said...

My first sound was born in Scottsdale. It a great place to live or vacation. I now have to remember "why did I move?". It's cold here with no palm trees.