Monday, October 31, 2011

Cheap Eyeglasses

I am all about saving money these days.  Christmas is less than two months away, and I just started shopping.  And by shopping I mean I have picked up a few stocking stuffers for the girls.  I need to find the money to do some real shopping, which means I will be cutting back in other areas, like cigarettes and food, neither of which I really need.  Well, maybe I need to eat, but I could really do without the smoking.

If you are looking for ways to save money, too, and need new cheap eyeglasses you should check out zennioptical.com.  They have glasses for less than $10, and from what I hear, they are pretty decent.  In fact, I have yet to hear of anyone having a bad experience with them.  I am interested to know how your experience was if you have ever bought glasses from them.  I really want new glasses, but I won't have the money until after Christmas.  If I can get a decent pair or two cheap, that would be awesome.

I am also interested in any other tips you guys have for saving money.  Leave me comments. I need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I shop at Zenni and love it.. It allows me and my daughters to be creative in our eyewear.. Holiday themes as well as just plain fun and funky.. And sunglasses for us all in the summer..

The prices are extremely low and it the glasses are really well made.