Monday, November 7, 2011

Smile

Have you ever noticed that I hate to smile for pictures, and when I do, I never show my teeth?  There is a reason for that, you know.  I hate my teeth.  They are crooked and horrible.  I would have them fixed, but that would probably require me to wear metal braces on my teeth for several years, and I am not going to do that, mostly because I hate the dentist, and also because I would look ridiculous.

I have heard good things about San Antonio Invisalign, and how awesome they can make your smile.  Of course, I would have to get over my fear of dentists, because this procedure requires you to have your guards changed about every two weeks, but they are clear, so no one would know you're wearing them.  Did you follow that? 

I also have a very small mouth, though some people might argue that I have a big mouth.  I know there is no way to change the size of my mouth, but I have always envied people who can smile wide and not look like a crazy person.  My friend Nicole has the most beautiful smile.  If I had her mouth and teeth, I would smile all the time.

But I don't, so I will continue to smile with my tiny mouth closed.

1 comment:

Catch My Words said...

I guess I should thank my parents for putting me through the torment of braces as a kid.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com