Sunday, February 26, 2012

Awesome Sale At ZenniOptical

Ryan told me the other day that he wants me to get him new glasses.  The pair he has now are several years old, and he has grown quite a bit since we bought them.  He says the prescription is still okay, but they just don't fit his face properly anymore.  He doesn't need to wear them all the time, only when he needs to see the board at school.

I have been on a mission to find the
cheapest prescription eyeglasses I can for him, and I have heard great things about Zenni Optical.  I personally know several people who have ordered from them, and they all have wonderful things to say.  My timing couldn't be better either, because right now, they are having a huge sale, where when you buy two pairs of glasses, you can get a third pair (or equal or lesser value) free.  And seeing as how some of their glasses cost less than ten dollars each, I can really save some money.

This is a limited time promotion, so don't hesitate to take advantage of this amazing deal.  Simply add the eyeglasses you need to your shopping cart, and the least expensive will be automatically deducted.  It really can't get any easier.

No comments: