Thursday, May 31, 2012

Little Girl Dresses

I have several nieces and nephews, but I only get to see two of them on a regular basis.  My nephew and I have a weird relationship.  I am convinced that he hates me.  My two year old niece Lylah, on the other hand, is my heart.  She loves her Aunt Jenn, and it's all I can do not to squeeze her until she pops every time I see her.

My sister always has her wearing the cutest little dresses.  I remember when my girls were little and I bought them the cutest childrens clothing.  I loved putting them in dresses.  Kasi is fifteen now, and refuses to wear skirts or dresses.  Brandi will still wear dresses, as long as she picks them out herself.  She is really into designer childrens clothing, and has a fashion sense all her own. I apparently do not have the same taste as her, because she never really likes what I pick out for her.

I wish my girls were still young enough to wear cute little dresses like the ones I found at Babe & Tess. Click on the link and check out the little mustard colored sundress.  Isn't it adorable?  My girls are too big for it, but my niece would look beyond adorable wearing it.  I found the cutest little bow headband at Pin Pretty that would match the dress perfectly.  Lylah always has a hair bow in her hair to match her outfits.  It's just another thing that makes her adorable.

I hope one day my kids will give me granddaughters.  I can't wait to start buying cute little dresses again.  Of course, if I ever have grandsons, they will be looking stylish too.

No comments: